You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Improvement in-app reporting of bugs/requesting new features

There needs to be an easily accessible section in the app where you can report bugs/request new features,  right now there's no way for users to report bugs/request new features from inside the app.  This section could also submit a diagnostic log about the current status of the app/past issues to Affinity so they can better solve the users problem.

Automatic bug reporting (and sharing with the developers) is build into iOS, but can be disabled via settings in iOS itself.

So if the user activates this feature it is already implemented and working afaik.

Feature wishes can be asked in this forum, so a link to the forum.affinity.serif.com inside the app should be enough I think.

There are in total 5 possible ways named in the help-appendices-contact information.

Just my 2 cents

AP for iPad 1.6.5.61  on (latest) iOS 11.0.3 on iPad Pro 12,9“ (2015) with Apple Pencil- AD Mac official - AP Mac official

eagerly awaiting AD for iPad :-)I

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.