You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Proportion/perspective adjustments?

One feature I've always loved in (Pixel) drawing programs like PaintTool SAI was the ability to change the proportions of a drawing after it was drawn through the adjustment of handles around its edge. This could also be used to adjust the perspective of things. I've seen something similar in AD already (In the video in which they created a mock-up billboard for AD to show off how to adjust perspective) and I was wondering if this could be (quickly) applied to a pixel drawing? (i.e. using the lasso to isolate a body part like an arm or a leg and adjusting that.)

I'm not sure I did very good explaining this, I suppose I could to find a video and paste in a link? Hmm

"Why can't a mask be the face of reason?"

~Area 11, Knightmare/Frame

Hi Alabaster,

After you've created your selection you can change to the move tool and manipulate/skew it as if it was a vector shape. 

Isn't that what you are looking for?

Not exactly. I'm looking for something in which I can select the object like this:

post-198-0-77888900-1423174326_thumb.png

And by using the handles, change it's proportions to look like this:

post-198-0-68918300-1423174367_thumb.png

Is there anything that can do that relatively quickly (it's very useful during the sketching phase of my drawings for quick adjustments)

"Why can't a mask be the face of reason?"

~Area 11, Knightmare/Frame