You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A Galaxy far far away...

denironaut

Well hello there,

I'm lucky enough to have been blessed with a lovely baby boy the last few weeks so haven't had much time to spend on this image. I really wanted to show everybody the characters though, so I've bunched em up and here they are! I've started a blog incase anybody's interested, http://craigearnshaw.net  Why not follow me! Its pretty bare at the moment but hopefully I'll fill it up over time! Anyway thanks for having a look.

Craig.

post-2135-0-69117700-1423103446_thumb.jpg

Congrat Craig on the new addition to the family! Where are our cigar or at least a drawing of one? Great picture man, I'm telling you you should be thinking how can I get these drawings produced as vinyl toys! I love your style!

Thank you everybody and for the congrats aswell!

@AdrianKLaegried, thank you for following the blog!

@Ronnie, cheers for the encouraging words! watch this space....

@giantlobsterprd, wise words indeed, although the police say i'm not allowed to carry my blaster anymore.. :(

Well done on what you have produced. 

Oh yeah nice pic an' all. In a (Ford) Galaxy, far, far away...Pinned it! 

There is a craze in the US of putting stickers, in the rear windows of how many family members are in that brood wagon and family. You've got a great brand identity here. 

In space no one can hear you scream: but in the nursery, you can always wear earplugs :P

post-705-0-99829900-1423166665_thumb.jpeg

post-705-0-70899900-1423166701_thumb.jpeg

post-705-0-88567000-1423166828_thumb.jpeg

post-705-0-53742300-1423166905_thumb.jpeg

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

Very cool piece of work, nice design!  I'm not sure how I feel about the strange looking mouths on Luke, Leia and Han though.  It makes sense with Obi-wan's beard and Yoda is, well, Yoda, but I'm not so sure about those three.  Maybe it is the darker color?  I feel maybe a lighter band might also be more appropriate for Princess Leia.

I was reading a story with a prison break online and was amused to note that the rescuer was using all of Han's lines in the Death Star before rescuing Leia . . . So this is my second Star Wars encounter for the day.  :-)

There is a craze in the US of putting stickers, in the rear windows of how many family members are in that brood wagon and family.

My Mom wants to do this, adding in our three Welsh Pembroke Corgis to make sure everyone is included.  Fortunately she's never ACTUALLY done it. 

Cheers guys,

@penwiper, thank you for your opinion of this image. I agree the mouth is a little strange, to me it looks like a huge bottom lip that comes over the top, however with a beard it does create a more traditional looking mouth. I think I was just trying to create something unique looking( which seems to be really hard!!) 

@peter, I was unaware of this type of car sticker, certainly food for thought.

@GRScott, Cheers matey!

This looks excellent. Love the style and like Ronnie says they would make lovely vinyl toys (or maybe even a poster). A very distinct style. Well done.

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

@peter, I was unaware of this type of car sticker, certainly food for thought.

Well, now that you know there is a market for your talents: why not knock up a few samples and put them on your (friends or family's) vehicle and include a web link underneath? This hasn't reached/saturated Blighty yet and there are plenty of US military bases in the UK (pre made potential customers).

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

Interesting indeed. I guess this might be something I should research in depth, the key is to know your market inside out, I might even dust off the 3d software to see how my designs translate into 3d. There is a vinyl graphic company just down the road from me, I might pay them a visit...