lucasw89

Creating a smooth square sized brush

Hello Affinity Users.
My situation is as follows. I have found a style I would like to draw, but to do that I have to have a certain brush. I am really bad at brush creation, so I would like to know if there are any Affinity users that would be willing to share their expertise
In the screenshot below, you can see top-right the style I want to draw, bottom right how the current brush is, and to the left the settings.

Thanks for your time, have a nice day!

Hi lucasw89,

Welcome to the forum 

We have a set of brushes that you can download for free called DAUB® Concept Tools Pro set. and some of them have a similar style that you want.

In addition on the Resource section of our forum you can find many free brushes that other users have create to work with the Affinity apps.

9 minutes ago, DWright said:

Hi lucasw89,

Welcome to the forum 

We have a set of brushes that you can download for free called DAUB® Concept Tools Pro set. and some of them have a similar style that you want.

In addition on the Resource section of our forum you can find many free brushes that other users have create to work with the Affinity apps.

Thanks a lot!

There is a square brush ZIp file in the thread below

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.