You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I learned Photoshop using "Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom In A Book". It was easy to flip through pages and learn, plus it has sample photos to work on.

I have been looking for a hard copy text. Those that I found on Amazon are in German language, which is not a language I know. Can anyone give me a suggestion where I can find an English text?

• Staff

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

We are working on an official Affinity Photo Workbook similar to what we have done for Affinity Designer. It will be available in English (and possibly in German later). Currently there's no eta for it but i believe it will worth the wait. I'm not aware of any good English book for Affinity Photo at this point. There's however some good video training titles available (in English). You may also want to take a look at the official video tutorials in case you are considering video training.

Hi Paul,

I took a couple of good courses on Udemy.com taught by Simon Foster. I waited till they were on sale for $10 each which happens quite often. The only problem is that if you don't use all the features in the course frequently, you forget them, and then you have to go back through the tutorials and figure out which ones apply.  But you can watch the tutorials as often as you want. This would be less of an issue with a hardcover or even a PDF book.

Affinity Photo, V 2.3.1    Affinity Designer, V 2.2 Affinity Publisher, V 2.3.1

Mac Book Air, Sonoma, 14.2.1