You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

HELP! Unable to log into my Affinity Account

I dont know where to post this as there seems to be no customer service link at the website.   I own Affinity Photo, Designer, and Affinity Photo for Ipad. Today I tried to log in to my account as required to download the free UI kit being offered to users of Affinity Designer.  The app tells me I've already registered my name and email address, however, I cannot log into my account at the affinity website - and I cannot even reset the password as the reset instruction email never arrives.

How do I resolve this?

• Staff

Hi vfxwolf,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Have you bought the apps for Mac (using the Mac App Store)? If so you don't have an Affinity Store account since we only sell the Windows versions there (and the Affinity Designer Workbook). To download the Grade UI Kit, go to menu Help ▸ Welcome..., there's a link on the 5th screen to get it. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Meb,

THanks for getting back to me.  No joy, however.  I bought all the apps on the respective app stores, for Mac and ipad.  Going to the welcome screen does furnish a link to the UI kit.. but clicking on it, takes me to the website where I'm asked to enter my details again - which of course dont seem to work.

Are you saying that if I purchase through the app store.. I dont have an Affinity Account?   Then what credentials is it asking for?

UIkit screen.jpeg

• 3 years later...
  • Staff

@lpjohnston

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

i suggest that you email Affinity@serif.com and ask for them to check your account directly as you shouldn't have product keys or email addresses in posts on these public forums

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Staff

Hi @Minnie Peyton,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums :)

It appears as though your first post here contained your email address and a potential password, so I have removed this from your post before approving.

Can you please confirm here - without providing your email address or password - what issue are you having with your Affinity account please?

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)