iuri

Paste image from clipboard not working on 1.6.3 [fixed with 1.6.4.49 beta]

Using Affinity 1.6.3 on a iPad Pro 12" (first model).

I'm having issues with this feature introduced in 1.6.3: 

- Support pasting of images from other applications.

Steps to reproduce:

• Open a new affinity file
  • Open this image in safari: https://unsplash.com/photos/0wroxMXvPxk/download
  • Long-press on the image and select "Copy" (this copies the image to the iOS clipboard)
  • Go to Affinity > ... > Pasteboard > Paste
  • The copied image should be pasted as a new layer.
    • This worked for me only twice. Nowadays it pastes some older image that was copied on the clipboard long ago.
    • If it worked for you, now try the same steps above, but with this new image (https://unsplash.com/photos/aUj_Nvw1l8g/download) and see if it will paste this new or the first image.
    • By the way, if you "paste" on Pixelmator or Notes, it pastes the last Copied image.

I tried force quitting affinity, but it doesn't fix. Only way i'm managing to import photos from Safari into Affinity is by tediously saving the image into Photos.app from Safari, the in Affinity > ... > Place > Place from Photos (and by doing it this way, it doesn't paste at 100%, you have to choose the size when 'dropping', but that's another issue...)

Edited by iuri
fixed

Works for me as intended. I‘m using the current beta test version on iOS 11 public beta (from last week), see my signature.

IMG_0338.PNG

AP for iPad 1.6.5.61  on (latest) iOS 11.0.3 on iPad Pro 12,9“ (2015) with Apple Pencil- AD Mac official - AP Mac official

eagerly awaiting AD for iPad :-)I

Hi iuri,

I've just tried this using iOS 10.3.3 and App Store 1.6.3 and couldn't reproduce it. I went through Unsplash and pasted 20 different images without a problem. The only thing that I can think that might have happened is that you accidentally hit Duplicate whilst tapping on Pasteboard?