I totally agree with being able to snap bezier handles to nodes, objects, and other 'snappables'

for example, here's an image I'm working with and having quite a bit of difficulty

post-17742-0-28030100-1441217598_thumb.png

trying to get the left and right handles to mirror each other is almost impossible. I could duplicate the shape, delete the parts of the curve I don't need, and then assemble the curves anew using the join curves tool, but I'd have to do that process over again if I wanted to modify even one handle. 

I'm really hopeful for affinity designer's snapping tools. It's about time a vector editor got the same granularity of snapping control as a 3d polygonal modeling tool.

post-17742-0-28030100-1441217598_thumb.png

It will come later. Snapping will still receive some considerable improvements.

I’m glad you’re working on it. :) 

Improved snapping is desperately needed!