You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Speed up UX for photo editing

The editing is still slow but time is money.

Not talking about performance, it is a really good here.

It is about UX.

For one editing it is good, but face it not to much photographer like&need to spend hours in editor.

Usually you want crop, clean, and fine tune an excellent shot in really fast way.

But here you need to scroll a lot and select from the huge list, even if usually using only (levels, Shadow/highlights, Color balance...).

- As an improvement to disable all unnecessary adjustmence (in settings).

- Possibility to see (Open) all editable handlers (sidebars) by default, like in lightroom.

Also for batch editing, let say copy and paste presets from one to second one is really needed.

- quick save (cmd+S) in already selected somewhere format, without any dialogs

Thank you.

Well, there are requests for UI to be more customizable like to add wanted filters and functions to the main toolbar at the top like you can little tweak it already. 

Then for those "Adjustments" and such, I think you mean the "Adjustment" tab next to "layers" (by default)?

As I just work with the layer tab, clicking the either two buttons at the bottom to get access to them. Sure I would love to see way to add just wanted features to somewhere own custom tab or something, just like I customized the left side toolset for my order and my chosen tools (and really moved all from right side to left side as I use Affinity Photo on a Surface computer and my right hand uses pen so all panels on right side are "No Go" as hand is resting there).