You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

apply preset in persona module

This is probably a silly question and I am sure I am missing something simple.  But when I am in persona and go to  layers and then go to new adjustment layer and then exposure and create a preset. How then do I apply that preset to another picture?

You have to click on the relevant adjustment type in the Adjustment panel in the Studio. 

That will show the Presets, including yours. Click to apply to the new document.

preset.png.a100bd0caa65e0f95d4cbbd50c9c6bf6.png

If you right click on it, you can rename it or delete it.

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

Thanks very much for that, I have always used either the tool bar at the top or the small button at the bottom of the studio to access adjustments, had forgotten completely about accessing them this way.  Isn't it rather over kill to have three ways of accessing adjustments?  There should be a way of putting all the presets under one button... but then again I am not a programmer..so maybe not!  Anyway thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated!