You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Get your Affinity work featured!

Ash

• Staff

Hi All,

We’re getting ready to launch the version 1.6 updates of Affinity Photo and Designer and we need your help!

To support all the marketing we do – web pages, videos, social media posts or in-app samples – it’s great to have photos and artwork which our users have created to show off the capability of our apps. So, we wanted to reach out to you to ask if you have any fantastic work you would be happy for us to use in this way. 

In addition to forming part of the publicity campaign to promote the possibilities of our apps to new users, you’ll receive a fee of US$300 to license each piece we use.

For our Affinity Photo marketing we mostly need incredible photos of any subject matter - landscapes, model shots, nature, architecture, weddings, sports, automotive, etc. Also any work which utilises focus stacking, HDR, panorama stitching, 360 images or full multi-layered compositions would be great too.

For Affinity Designer we need any work created in the app – illustrations, web / app mock ups, icons, logos, print projects, paintings, etc.

To get an idea of what we have used before, check out our website (affinity.serif.com) or the latest product videos:

AFFINITY PHOTO VIDEO 

AFFINITY DESIGNER VIDEO

If you have created anything you think might be suitable, and as long as you are the copyright owner and hold all the rights to license the work to us, then please get in touch. You can send your photos or designs to consider to affinityart@serif.com.

A flattened PNG or JPG (or a link if you have a gallery on Behance, etc.) is fine at this stage, though if you’re successful we’ll ultimately need the full res image or Affinity file. Please keep your initial submission down to a maximum of five files but by all means let us know if have more. The closing date for submissions is 25th August 2017.

If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to ask us on affinityart@serif.com.

We look forward to checking out your work!

Thanks,
Ash

Managing Director

Help make our apps better by joining our beta program!

MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021) / Apple M1 Max / 64GB / macOS 12.0.1

iPad Pro 11-inch 3rd Gen / iPadOS 16.2

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great opportunity, and I am currently working on my third submission. I wish everyone luck.

Question: When linking to a gallery, does it have to be Behance? If so, I didn't pick up on that before, and I linked to a drawing on ArtStation.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, harrym said:

doh! too late I have a fair few panos  just finished one of the Pantheon which was challenging!

That's a bummer.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...