How do I paste text that I have created in a text editor, or from some such place, and have on the clipboard?

Hi Lee D,

You should be able to draw a Text Box using the Text Tool and then paste your text into it.

Thanks

C

Thanks, Callum I will try it again. I couldn't get the Select Select All Paste you usually get when tapping on the screen.

I can't get it to work, what are the steps that I need to do with the following work flow:

On my iPad Pro

Create some text in Pages or Notes and copy it.

Open Affinity Photos, on the iPad, and create a text frame. How do I paste the text from the iPad's clipboard?

Okay, place any responses on hold. I see in an earlier post that this is a known problem and should be fixed in an update. It isn't too inconvenient as text strings are usually short, it is just that last night I wanted to paste some poetry into a graphic.