You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Save a copy/onedrive Issue

Hello,

I'm receiving the following error "Sorry, there was a probem. There might be a problem with the file" when I try to save a copy of the photo that I am working on to my OneDrive account. My one drive has 5 tb of storage, so it seems ideal to keep everything there. I can save without the "save history" option  to iCloud, drop box and google drive but not onedrive. I can only save to iCloud with "save history" enabled. Google drive def takes a long time to upload compared to the others with iCloud being very fast. Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong? I'd like to store the raw/edited photos on my OneDrive account ideally. My iPad Pro has wifi and unlimited lte, so it seemed like a good way to work on photos as I learn especially on the go, so I was  hoping this will work out.

Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, DWright said:

Hi Ttan,

Welcome to the forum,

Do you have the same issue if you create a new document and add several quick shapes the save as copy to your onedrive also can you check if your OneDrive app is upto date.

Adding quick shapes, filters and brush strokes to a new file did not replicate the same error. I snapped a photo with the iupda camera and it worked as well. The onedrive app is up to date. The maximum file size limit I believe is 10gb for one drive. I shoot with a Nikon d5300 in raw/fine mode.  This is a head scratcher for me. 

Thanks

• Staff

Hi Ttan,

This seem to be an issue with OneDraive as when the app does a save as we off load the file from Affinity to the iOS file system to save. I have tried using me OneDrive premium account which has 1Tb  storage and no upload size limit and I get the same issue.

49 minutes ago, DWright said:

Hi Ttan,

This seem to be an issue with OneDraive as when the app does a save as we off load the file from Affinity to the iOS file system to save. I have tried using me OneDrive premium account which has 1Tb  storage and no upload size limit and I get the same issue.

Thanks for checking it out for me. I'll just have to upload my raw files and export my finished photos separately to onedrive 

Ttan