Sign in to follow this  
skyking

Canon 6D MKII

This is not a bug but Affinity Photo needs to update camera profiles. I just purchased the new Canon 6D MKII and notice the new CR2 file is not compatible with Affinity Photo on my Mac (so I assume on Windows as well). The photo will come into the develope persona but after a few seconds the image has a purple overlay and low contrast. I had the same issue with On1 Raw in the same manner. Thus I'm suspecting Affinity Photo needs to update for the 6D MKII camera (file).

Thanks

James

Hi skyking,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

This camera is quite recent. Currently Affinity Photo doesn't support its Raw files neither using our own RAW engine (Serif Labs) nor Apple (Core Image RAW) engine.
We will probably add support for it in one of the next updates as this is a known/widely used model/evo but even if not, Apple may also update their engine before us, so Affinity Photo will eventually end up supporting it sooner or later.