You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Photo: Better Export Dialog

The current export is a drag because AP uses the last selected folder. There is no way to see the original folder, unless I open XnView to check it and then navigate to that particular folder.

How about adding a check mark like this - it will be a real time saver and take out the hassle of the f****ing export:

better_ap_export_dialog.jpg

hobbyists discuss new camera features

photographers discuss new software

masters discuss light

Export persona has far better and more customisable options... Included multiple resolution/format.

Did you try it?

I guess that the feature you're asking is just available and goes together with sticky settings, they only have to propagate it to this dialog too.

I remember that something had been said long time ago.

The white dog, making tools for artists, illustrators and doodlers

Why should I have to switch to another module? I am working with at least 650 MB large image files, and I don't want to crop or slice anything. In addition I am working exclusively with TIFF files @ 48 bit depth - no need for additional .aphoto files on my machine.

I really don't understand why AP doesn't store the images automatically in the original folder. An option check box would be the most simple and straightforward solution.

If I want to drive from Hamburg to Rome, I wouldn't want to drive via Moskau. Nobody would do it.

masters discuss light

I have hundreds of folders. The software you mentioned does not remember the original location of a file either, so the hassle starts all over again.

I wonder why this is a problem - any other Mac app I have remembers the original location when saving or exporting.

masters discuss light