You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

batch process using percentages

I have about 200 documents that are different sizes. Some are vertical and some are horizontal. I need to resize each of them at the same percentage. I tried creating a macro to use with batch job, but after I enter 25%, it changes to pixels. I also tried doing a batch job without a macro by entering 25% in width and height, but it changes every document to 25 pixels. How can I do this without changing every document separately??

I got it to partially work by creating a macro to resize at percentage. However, it only works with the vertical images. It squeezes the horizontals into verticals. So I now have to go in and change all the horizontals to verticals before processing. This is frustrating and time consuming and  makes the convenience of batch processing somewhat pointless.

I'm hoping percentages can be worked into AP at some point, as as I am finding it cumbersome to work with.

3 hours ago, mizring said:

I'm hoping percentages can be worked into AP at some point, as as I am finding it cumbersome to work with.

Me too. As a kind of "workaround" I use GraficConverter or Apple Aperture. 

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.