You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD Beta 4 - constant PDF export crashes

I'm exporting multiple artboards to a PDF multipage document.  In AD Beta 4, I get frequent crashes - the program just quits. I know to save before exporting (on any program) but here the crash occurrence is almost predictable.  

Greetings all,

I'm having the same Export crash issue as well, but I first noticed it when selecting multiple items (doesn't matter shape, size, complexity, or color), and exporting as PNG, selection with, or without, background. AD crashes immediately, and it takes the OS a few minutes to register an application crash has happened (1-2 mins). BTW... File is not damaged and opens fine. If I try to export as a PNG, whole document or artboard, no issues.

Issue occurs on files with, and without, artboards (single and multiple).

BTW... sounds like this issue may have been resolved, I wanted to post my finding in case it helps down the road. ;-)

Cheers!
jB

14 hours ago, MattP said:

Yes, I believe this is already fixed and will be in the next beta. If it's causing people problems then I can try to build a new beta sooner rather than later :)

PLEASE please please fix this now, I just used it to start a school project because the snapping is more reliable and now I can't export as PNG.

Thanks!

• Staff
7 hours ago, ciak2009 said:

PLEASE please please fix this now, I just used it to start a school project because the snapping is more reliable and now I can't export as PNG.

Thanks!

It's on its way... (nearly finished building)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.