You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In a short time I will have to be able to 'watermark' dozens of images prior to posting to my site for viewing and sale.

One site has protection built in and watermarking will be more informative than protective; the other has only a warning about image theft and I have no control over this aspect. 

Watermarking 20+ images twice for each shoot is a bit of a faff one at a time.

How can I set up AP to batch this job?

Regards.    Sharkey

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Pretty sure they will all be the same size but mixed landscape and portrait with the same max pixel setting on the shortest side.

I will give it a go. Thank you.

Bye the bye. 

The performance problem with Fuji Raf files is still with me and with work in the offing it is a bit of a concern.

Any news would be good news.

Regards     Sharkey

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/07/2017 at 2:59 PM, MEB said:

Hi Sharkey,

You have to record a macro (menu View ▸ Studio ▸ Macro) adding the watermark to one image (are the images the same size?) then save it to the Library (menu View ▸ Studio ▸ Library). You can then apply/choose that macro in the batch job dialog so it's applied to all images.

I have been trying to do this for quite a while now but am getting a bit desperate. I need this up and running soon.

I can create a watermark by using an invisible background the same size and shape as the image and adding an artistic ©. If I make it fit the shortest side it should fit all images.

I cannot however get the macro to record all this and then place the watermark on a pile of images.

Is this possible or not?

If so how?

I am sure it is something that there are a lot of people needing to know.

Appreciate a bit of help.

Regards.   Sharkey