You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity keeps crashing on panoramic

• Staff

Hi Kelvinsfc1,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

We have been working to fix a couple of issues reported by users when using a few tools (including panorama) and already have a much more stable Beta version here. If you can provide/share a link to the files you are using for the panorama i can test it here to see if the issues are solved in this latest build. If it still crashes here i will pass them to the dev team to be looked at. If you want to keep the files private just PM me the link.

• Staff

Hi Kelvinsfc1,
Which iOS version are you using? Are you importing the files from Apple Photos or from iCloud?
It does crash for me when importing from Apple Photos (during rendering) but seems to complete the operation when importing from iCloud (or i assume any other cloud service).
I'm logging this to be looked at. Thanks for the files and support.

I just recently bought the Ipad pro 10.5, so I guess it's the latest IOS version that's available to the public..

I use the photos from my apple photos not from a cloud service. I don't use a cloud service nor do I wont to go that route.. but yes it crashes durning the rendering process. Yes thanks it sucks that I can't work with the software or try to learn how to use it until this issue is resolve!

• 1 year later...