You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Stabilizer Brush Options?

Hi, SweetP,

Seems you posted in the wrong forum. Affinity Photo, which works on the iPad, doesn't have a brush stabilizer. Designer does, but it isn't on the iPad yet.

Best way to figure out the stabilizer is to first draw an arc, or a zig zag line whith out it turned on. Then, do the same line with it on. You will see that the slight jiggles that hand motion causes in the drawing are averaged out, giving a smoother line.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

2 hours ago, Nickfranken said:

Uhmmmmmmm. This is photo photo for ipad.....

Cr@P! Never even noticed the little side arrow to open the stabilizer control. I stand corrected, and happy to find its there. 

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet