You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Customer Beta - 1.6.0.76

• Staff
12 hours ago, DocSnyder said:

I'm trying to install latest beta, but the setup asks for email and product key and declines it saying its not valid. I have 1.5.2 up and running, purchased few days ago.

You haven't accidentally downloaded the Designer beta have you? 

Hello

I very often work with cut and paste
In version 1.5.2.69, inserting is performed in the original position of the cut-out element
In version 1.6.0.76 (beta) the insert is not comprehensible somewhere in the document
I'm not happy with the solution in version 1.6.0.76 (Beta), because it is a terrible fool of the inserted element at the original position.

Tolerance on the flood fill also seems to be broken automatically changing depending on the area your trying to fill. Also still cant fill in certain transparency. I.E erased areas cant always be filled.

• Staff
On 8/4/2017 at 6:07 PM, mia Taugts said:

Hello

I very often work with cut and paste
In version 1.5.2.69, inserting is performed in the original position of the cut-out element
In version 1.6.0.76 (beta) the insert is not comprehensible somewhere in the document
I'm not happy with the solution in version 1.6.0.76 (Beta), because it is a terrible fool of the inserted element at the original position.

Hi mia Taugts,

I've reproduced this issue and passed it on to development. Thanks for letting us know!

• 2 months later...
  • Staff
On 27/07/2017 at 5:49 PM, Max N said:

Inserted is not something that is copied. Some of the letters and spaces disappear.

If you copy from LibreOffice and paste into AD, some of the letters are lost.
If you copy from LibreOffice and insert it into a notepad and then copy it from a notepad, then everything is inserted correctly.

Thanks for your help with this bug. We believe this was fixed in beta build #82 and above

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon