You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

With the new forum format I cannot find my former questions so I will start this afresh. 

Since AD as yet does not have the Transform Each, I find myself selecting each one of the myriad of spring (water hole) ellipses, clicking on each of these many ellipses in my various layers when changing the size of the ellipses for use in various maps. Selecting each individual ellipses under a layer is also a pain.

Question: Is there any way in AD (yet hidden to me) that I could simply use the cursor key to go down through the many ellipses in each layer as I use Transform to change the size of the ellipses? Apple lets me do this on going through Finder files, but I do not see the possibility for layer object. This would big help in the tedious task of selection, although I (like many) yearn for the day when AD will have Transform Each.  

5 hours ago, Jim Monson said:

With the new forum format I cannot find my former questions so I will start this afresh.

At the top of the page there's a Browse tab and an Activity tab. Click on the Activity tab and then click on 'My Activity Streams' to reveal a dropdown list from where you can filter by 'Content I Started' or 'Content I Posted In'. smartass.gif

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

In Photo (sorry, don't have Designer) you can hold down Alt and click which toggles between selecting objects under the mouse pointer. It also selects them under a layer, even if you can't see them.

Useful for "tunnelling"

Doesn't work if they are grouped though.

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

Yes. MEB, cursor keys can nudge things, but if AD were to add the Alt/Opt key with the cursor a toltec says exists in AP, perhaps this could allow one to could move up and down through object. For me this would be a huge help so am post it into feature requests. Thanks to you both, and to Alfred. I found the way to my content, but it was much easier before when it came up at top. Icons appear to be the thing now in the new forum layout, but I like the old way.