You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't find Mac App Store purchases for AD/AP

Hi guys,

So I made an order for AD & AP back in 2015 or so. I had to reinstall macOS Sierra after trying the High sierra beta. All things good except that AD/AP are no longer listed in the store purchase history. They just vanished..... everything else is there as it should be except AD & AP.

I used the same email address as on this forum for the purchase. 

Any advice? :(

Thanks,
Vlad

UI Designer, CG Artist

Macbook Pro 15" 2014

2.5 Ghz, 750M

https://www.behance.net/VladMafteiuScai

• Staff

Hi Vlad,

From previous experience it's usually down to being logged into the wrong account. If you're certain this isn't the case It will be best if you contact the support team for the Mac App Store as we don't have any access to your Apple ID. to check the purchase history.

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your answer.

I am sure that ain't the case. I only have one Apple ID for everything. And some of my album and music purchases have also gone missing. It is surely a problem on their side.
I already contacted them. 

UI Designer, CG Artist

Macbook Pro 15" 2014

2.5 Ghz, 750M

On 7/19/2017 at 10:42 AM, Lee D said:

Hi Vlad,

From previous experience it's usually down to being logged into the wrong account. If you're certain this isn't the case It will be best if you contact the support team for the Mac App Store as we don't have any access to your Apple ID. to check the purchase history.

You're partially right. The purchase was made in a different country store, and as such it isn't available for download in the current country. And I don't have a local credit card in other store country to switch stores.

I don't see myself buying affinity apps again since I already own them. What should I do? torrent/cracked stuff? that would be utterly ridiculous since I have licenses purchased for both AD & AP for mac.

Will use my windows licenses then, not the most pleasant workflow. :(

UI Designer, CG Artist

Macbook Pro 15" 2014

2.5 Ghz, 750M

• 1 month later...

I have no idea if this will work but aside from contacting Mac App Store support (which you should try), it might be worth a shot:

1. In the current country store click on the Purchased tab.

2. You should see a screen asking you to sign in with your Apple ID. Do that.

3. If you have made no purchases in the current country, you should see a notice telling you that & offering to switch you to the county store where you have made purchases.

4. Do that & see if you can now download the apps.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7