You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

So, Dr, I'm a fan of outrageous colors that actually work well together and, IMHO, yours do! I won't comment on the subject matter as I realize that many customers want T-shirts that make strong statements. That led me to wonder what background colors (the T-shirt itself) might be chosen to cooperate with your designs. Have you considered what colors you will offer or recommend per design per T-shirt?

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

DTG is the process, Dr.ZigZag designs can be printed on black are white fabric (B/W)All-over-printing assembled cut and sew.

Our colors are Kaleidoscope of the world in which we live IN, some have psychedelic properties are they have Rastafari connections. 
All the graphics Stream from one source the movie script, using Affinity Designer as my vector design Engine. 
Character development, Color analysis, Publishing capabilities for web, Printings, and Video.
Affinity designer is essential to our workflow saves us time, speed, accuracy and  economical. (No monthly fees)

DTG = Direct To Garment printing

Thanks, jer