You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem printing A6 card

This is weird.  With Affinity Designer 1.1.2 on Mac OS X 10.10.1 on a mini, when I print to an A6 page on my HP DeskJet 3520 it comes out entirely black!  The document has a transparent background and 2 art text objects on a single layer.  If I print it to an A4 page then all is well, I only get the problem when I print to A6.  Any suggestions?!

Box Quick Guide.afdesign

kbro,

Have you tried downloading and using the beta? Somethings that are problems with the App Store version have been fixed in the beta. The only thing to remember is that if you open a file in the beta version, you won't be able to open it in the App Store version. Try the one that I did using the beta version and see if it works for you. It is a PDF, not an Affinity Designer file. If it works for you then you might consider downloading the beta. 

Hokusai

Box Quick Guide.pdf