You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

iCloud Exporting/Importing Wonky, Layer Naming, Transparency in Images

Design oversights? OR my lack of finding out how to do it right?

ICLOUD FILES INDIVIDUALLY HAVING TO BE EXPORTED/IMPORTED:

• Sent files to the cloud (Unfortunately, wasn't able to send the whole project, had to do it, layer by layer) hope they fix this. Individual is slow, grueling process when a ton of layers or tons of projects in one project folder. Let me shoot that one project folder up with all its contents within contained and intact. 

IMAGE TRANSPARENCY NO LONGER ON IMPORT:

• Modified layers, once sent to the cloud, come back unmodified, when imported back in. That means, if someone was holding up the "everything is ok" sign with their fingers, I have to go back in there and create that transparency opening within his fingers that creates the "circle" in the ok sign (thumb and pointing finger), so it can layer appropriately when placed atop another layer and no "white background" sticking out of his ok sign, when he's in a forest.  Imagine, having a shit ton of these to do. You have to go back in and redo them. 

Please fix these two up top or show me the appropriate way of doing these. 

LAYER NAMING:

• Naming a layer, is a 3 step process. we have to tap on the (3 dots), then tap above where it says pixel/image and then type the name. Cut that time into one tap.  Allow me to tap onto actual layer from the within layer menu, I tap on section where it says: pixel/image, *boom* name editing pops up right there. Makes things faster, it's literally right there and not being used, this function. Take advantage. 

Specs:

• iPad Pro 12.9 (2020 Model

— —- - - — - - - ——- - - —- - - - —- - - - - 

My Affinity Photo iPad Creations:

Urban Ninja vs. Drone || Folded Space || 1st Revolt