You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

iCloud Integration

Hi folks, 

First of all, GREAT app, I’m really excited to start using my iPad Pro for real work. That being said, I have a few suggestions for simplifying work flows. Ideally, I’d like to move all my old PSD files to the Affinity folder on iCloud, and then be able to work with those files in Affinity via Desktop or iPad, without having to import or make duplicates of files. Just now I had to import an old PSD into Affinity on my iPad, make the adjustments I was looking to do, then save a copy to get it back in the main folder on iCloud. Then later on when I went to make additional updates via the desktop app, Affinity gives me an error saying ‘this document was created with a newer version of Affinity Photo.’ So currently it’s not a very elegant solution to truly moving into a cloud-first workflow.