Sign in to follow this  
Stjohnm

Soft Light Blend mode Export Error

There seems to be a bug when exporting some files to jpg using V.1.5.2 on MacOS 10.12.5 using the Soft Light blend mode with the gradient tool.  The original file was a Canon CR2 RAW file & it only seems to happen with the Soft light blend mode, see attached. I got around the problem by using the edit extension in Photos, but it persists when the edit is active in the full program.  This is only a soft light problem as I tried the export with no problem using the Colour Dodge Blend Mode. See attached.

IMG_8061 using Photos ex.jpg

IMG_8061 Soft Light.jpg

IMG_8061 Colour Dodge.jpg

Hi Stjohnm

I've been trying this but I;;m not able to get any issues, the export jpg looks the same as it does in affinity Photo. Are you able to attach a file you are getting the issue with in case there is something else we could be missing here?

cHeers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com