lahammond72

App keeps crashing

I have the most recent update of Affinity on my iPad Pro (10.5) and the update fixed some issues, like crashing when I tried to export images, but now it keeps crashing while I'm still editing images and I have to start over. It also crashes when stitching together panoramas. Is here something I can do to fix this, or is there another update coming soon that can fix this?

Thanks

Hey lahammond72,

The beta builds I use tend to be a lot more stable than the current release version you will be using, however the current release should have improved Panorama stitching since its initial release. I've noticed a few users experiencing unique issues on a 10.5 Pro. I'm currently talking with another user who can't stitch using a 10.5 Pro but I stitch using the same files on a 12.9 Pro so I need to get hold of a 10.5 Pro to look into it.

You can request a beta signup to keep up-to-date from here - https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/41764-affinity-photo-for-ipad-customer-beta/