Jump to content
tom.s

Affinity Photo very slow

Recommended Posts

Hello, 

 

I've recently discovered Affinity as an alternative to Photoshop, Illustrator. I was looking to replace it at work and rather than paying £50 a month for CC, I can pay £50 for the software. I've been using it on my Mac at work and it's been an absolute dream to work with. In fact when it comes to working with large PSD's I've found it performs better than Photoshop. 

 

However, Windows is a very different story, it's so sluggish. My computer is very powerful, i7, 8GB RAM and AMD R9 Fury. When moving layers there is a second delay before it actually moves, when applying Adjustments there is a second delay before it updates. It makes the application unusable as I feel like I'm fighting with it to get it to move layers, sometimes it's so delayed I get lost in the layering system. 

Adding a layer inside a layer (nesting) takes about 2-3 seconds. 

 

Moving layers feel sluggish, just everything feels slow. 

 

I haven't tried Affinity Designer yet, however the slowness of Affinity Photo on Windows 10 is stopping me from moving from CC as I use a Windows at home and Mac at work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey tom.s, welcome to the AffinityForums.

 

We seem to be seeing a pattern with higher-end PC's struggling to perform. Could you try changing the following settings and give us some feedback:

  1. Edit > Preferences > Performance > Renderer > WARP
  2. Edit > Preferences > Retina Rendering > Low quality 

Could you let me know if that makes any difference. I'm not suggesting the above as a permanent solution, I'm just trying to collect info to put into a bug report. Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Chris, I'll try this when I get home from work. Thank you very much for your reply. 

 

I have an i7 2600K, My motherboard I'm not 100% sure, I bought the computer from a store then swapped out parts as it get's older. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Tom

I had a similar problem. I was using my PC for GPU rendering and didn't close the rendering app, after it was finished. Although the GPU was idling, Affinity Photo was struggling and had delays of several seconds. After a reboot of the PC the issue disappeared.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Tom

I'm a 'Newbie' with a similar problem here, too.  Moving masks to 'child' or shifting hierarchy inevitably results in a 'blue screen' crash.  Multiple adjustment layers slows AP down to a crawl with the image appearing in rendered blocks over a period of several seconds.  I make sure that I save my work every few minutes; that I only have one image open and that no other application is running.  Included a 'Speccy' screenshot of system info.  

 

I so want AP to work well and break the Adobe strangle-hold.  I will NOT pay their subscription to CC.  

 

Many thanks

AP SysInfo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Tom, I have exactly the same problem. Very slow performance  on Affinity Photo working with a 7500 pixel by 4000 pixel file with about 7 layers, redraw issues toggling layers on and off etc. My inter pro workstation is only 2 months old - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz - 32.0GB Dual-Channel RAM - 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB - ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z170-PRO motherboard - and loads of SSD hard drive space.

I really like Affinity photo, hoping to kick my old version of photoshop into touch, as I refuse to rent software. But at the moment Affinity Photo is not fast enough for my needs - 2d/3d concept art. I hope the performance issues will be addressed further down the line

cheers Ethan J 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ethan j said:

Hi Tom, I have exactly the same problem. Very slow performance  on Affinity Photo working with a 7500 pixel by 4000 pixel file with about 7 layers, redraw issues toggling layers on and off etc. My inter pro workstation is only 2 months old - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz - 32.0GB Dual-Channel RAM - 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB - ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z170-PRO motherboard - and loads of SSD hard drive space.

I really like Affinity photo, hoping to kick my old version of photoshop into touch, as I refuse to rent software. But at the moment Affinity Photo is not fast enough for my needs - 2d/3d concept art. I hope the performance issues will be addressed further down the line

cheers Ethan J 

 

Any chance you could post a video of the performance issues on your 7 layer image?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Tony B, afraid not, bit tied up with work. I have used Affinity Photo on and off since it's release ( great for colour adjustments) I also found the Daub concept brushes very slow, even with just a single layer,  compared to photoshop and Corel painter. I don't understand why there is a huge disparity in performance between the windows and Mac version- is it a code based thing/ graphics driver issue?

cheers Ethan J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Same problem here. I'm editing 3050 pixel by 4066 pixel JPG file with two layers and four live filters. After maybe 30 minutes editing, the Affinity Photo gets a bit slow, loses layer thumbnails on and off, and has delay in redrawing layers. This happens both in Photo and Tone Mapping Personas.

 

Right now I'm using desktop with following specs:

Affinity Photo version: 1.5.2.69

OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K, 3.40 - 3.80 GHz

GPU: 4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (MSI)

RAM: 12,0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3

Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 (LGA1155)

 

Windows is installed on SSD and Affinity Photo on HDD. I have checked that the program does not use the integrated GPU. The RAM usage varies between 512 MB and 4 GB.

 

I can't remember having these kinds of problems when using my laptop. Of course the laptop is overall a bit slower but working on it was somehow smoother.

 

Laptop specs:

Affinity Photo version: 1.5.2.69

OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU: Intel Core i5 4210U, 1.70 - 2.70 GHz

GPU: 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce 840M

RAM: 8,00 GB Single-Channel DDR3

Motherboard: Lenovo Flex 2-14 (CPU Socket - U3E1)

The laptop uses HDD with 8 GB SSD cache (i.e. SSHD hybrid drive).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Live layers are always slower but give a lot of flexibility. When doing a lot of heaving editing users often switch their live layers off and then back on again when they need them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Lubiloo said:

Hello, Tom

I'm a 'Newbie' with a similar problem here, too.  Moving masks to 'child' or shifting hierarchy inevitably results in a 'blue screen' crash.  Multiple adjustment layers slows AP down to a crawl with the image appearing in rendered blocks over a period of several seconds.  I make sure that I save my work every few minutes; that I only have one image open and that no other application is running.  Included a 'Speccy' screenshot of system info.  

 

I so want AP to work well and break the Adobe strangle-hold.  I will NOT pay their subscription to CC.  

 

Many thanks

AP SysInfo.png

 

I've found adjustment layers vastly dive bomb the performance. If you just have two shape layers great! That's why I can use Affinity Designer for UI/UX design fine. Any decent photo editing becomes impossible, the adjustment layers take ages to update and the dragging of adjustment sliders lag, you and up skipping which makes it difficult to fine tune, unless moving up 1 number at a time and waiting a couple seconds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tom.s said:

 

I've found adjustment layers vastly dive bomb the performance. If you just have two shape layers great! That's why I can use Affinity Designer for UI/UX design fine. Any decent photo editing becomes impossible, the adjustment layers take ages to update and the dragging of adjustment sliders lag, you and up skipping which makes it difficult to fine tune, unless moving up 1 number at a time and waiting a couple seconds. 

 

Can you post a video and the photo file you are having issues with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, tom.s said:

Any decent photo editing becomes impossible, the adjustment layers take ages to update and the dragging of adjustment sliders lag, you and up skipping which makes it difficult to fine tune, unless moving up 1 number at a time and waiting a couple seconds. 

This was my point exactly! Any fine tuning and making the last finishing touches is almost impossible to do. In my use, the live layers won't even update in few seconds, so I need to zoom in and out (Ctrl + mouse wheel) to see the adjust I've just made.

 

What's the point of having live layers, if you cannot combine them even if you are using a computer built for heavy gaming? The live layers are the main reason (besides the price) to use Affinity Photo over the other software.

 

Choosing Mac over Windows is not an option for me to deal with this problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-7-20 at 10:10 AM, TonyB said:

 

Can you post a video and the photo file you are having issues with?

 

Hi Tony, 

 

I will do this for you as soon as I get home :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I have similar issues as mentioned here. Namely:

  • Raw file opens too long (over 20 sec)
  • When I insert one layer, invert it and try to brush it it is impossible for me to work. 

I have tried basically everything what was here recommended - nothing worked

For better understanding I am attaching:

  • video - it is real time. 
  • picture which was edited
  • my computer specs - (sry, in CZ language, but you will understand)

Please let me know if you have any solution. If not, I would like to ask for reimbursement - I believe you understand that it is not possible for me work like that.

Affinity Photo 27.12.2017 1_17_57Trim.mp4

DSC_3045.NEF

Computer Specs.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.12.2017 at 2:44 AM, adamchmiel said:

Hi,

I have similar issues as mentioned here. Namely:

  • Raw file opens too long (over 20 sec)
  • When I insert one layer, invert it and try to brush it it is impossible for me to work. 

Please let me know if you have any solution. If not, I would like to ask for reimbursement - I believe you understand that it is not possible for me work like that.

 

 

What kind of hard disk do you have? Opening raw files from HDD takes about 20 sec for me too. I haven't tried opening them from SSD but I think it should be faster. Aaand I don't know how long it takes when opening raw files with Photoshop for example.

 

Also, what kind of GPU do you have? Are you using the integrated Intel HD Graphics 5500 or dedicated GPU, e.g. Nvidia or AMD? If you have designated GPU, have you switched that to default renderer?

 

affinity.png.f015b1911150b2758566274def32c806.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi taerigi,

thanks for helping. 

I have SSD harddisk (to be precise: samsung mzylf128hchp-000l2) and integrated graphic (see screenshot). ... I am also attaching full specs of my comp. 

Basically I have tried to change every aspect of preferences (different graphics, maximize RAM usage, view quality...) --> no change.

 

Honestly long loading time of RAW doesn't bother me that much  - i think I can live with that. What is main issue is super slow work with layer masks (as you can see on my video)

 

Once again: it is very nice from you that you care about my post! :)

Adam

 

 

preferences.PNG

speccy.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi adamchmiel,

I'm glad to help! :)

 

So, I did few tests with my laptop:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4210U, 1.70 - 2.70 GHz
GPU: 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce 840M
RAM: 8,00 GB Single-Channel DDR3
Motherboard: Lenovo Flex 2-14 (CPU Socket - U3E1)
+ 500 GB HDD with 8 GB SSD cache (i.e. SSHD hybrid drive)

 

and with desktop:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K, 4.20 - 4.50 GHz
GPU: 11 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
RAM: 16,0 GB Dual-Channel DDR4
Motherboard: Asus STRIX Z270H GAMING

SSD: Samsung SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 1 TB

 

Both are running Windows 10 Home 64 bit and resolution 1920x1080.

 

With the laptop, opening your raw image took about 14-15 seconds. On desktop it took 4-5 sec, and the time was same on both storages (SSD/HDD).

 

Of course the editing was smooth with the desktop... So I'm not going any further with that. :7_sweat_smile:

 

I tried to do your edits (exposure layer, invert, brushing) with my laptop. The brush strokes came out nicely and pretty much in real time. I had the Windows' performance tab open and it showed my CPU usage pretty high, approx. 80-100 %. The GPU usages were very moderate: both Intel HD Graphis and Nvidia were somewhere in 10-30 %. After that I played around with tone mapping persona. Loading the image to tone mapping persona took about forever, but when the image was loaded (original, no edits), tone mapping was surprisingly smooth.

 

So, since the biggest difference is the dedicated GPUs, I would blame the integrated Intel HD Graphics on your problem. :35_thinking: But since you have newer and more powerful CPU than my laptop, that shouldn't make so much difference. I'll try these operations at work with another laptop (4th Gen i5, Intel HD Graphics, 8 GB RAM, traditional HDD, 64bit Win7), hopefully tomorrow, if I have time to spare.

 

Meanwhile, are you sure you're not facing any other problems with your computer's performance? Have you tried re-installing Affinity Photo? Which version of AP do you have? I think AP is a bit better after updating from 1.5 to 1.6.

 

Sorry about all the questions, haha. I'm very fascinated by all these performance issues, since I really hope Affinity would become a known competitor to Photoshop.

 

- taerigi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, taerigi said:

Hi adamchmiel,

I'm glad to help! :)

 

So, I did few tests with my laptop:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4210U, 1.70 - 2.70 GHz
GPU: 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce 840M
RAM: 8,00 GB Single-Channel DDR3
Motherboard: Lenovo Flex 2-14 (CPU Socket - U3E1)
+ 500 GB HDD with 8 GB SSD cache (i.e. SSHD hybrid drive)

 

and with desktop:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K, 4.20 - 4.50 GHz
GPU: 11 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
RAM: 16,0 GB Dual-Channel DDR4
Motherboard: Asus STRIX Z270H GAMING

SSD: Samsung SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 1 TB

 

Both are running Windows 10 Home 64 bit and resolution 1920x1080.

 

With the laptop, opening your raw image took about 14-15 seconds. On desktop it took 4-5 sec, and the time was same on both storages (SSD/HDD).

 

Of course the editing was smooth with the desktop... So I'm not going any further with that. :7_sweat_smile:

 

I tried to do your edits (exposure layer, invert, brushing) with my laptop. The brush strokes came out nicely and pretty much in real time. I had the Windows' performance tab open and it showed my CPU usage pretty high, approx. 80-100 %. The GPU usages were very moderate: both Intel HD Graphis and Nvidia were somewhere in 10-30 %. After that I played around with tone mapping persona. Loading the image to tone mapping persona took about forever, but when the image was loaded (original, no edits), tone mapping was surprisingly smooth.

 

So, since the biggest difference is the dedicated GPUs, I would blame the integrated Intel HD Graphics on your problem. :35_thinking: But since you have newer and more powerful CPU than my laptop, that shouldn't make so much difference. I'll try these operations at work with another laptop (4th Gen i5, Intel HD Graphics, 8 GB RAM, traditional HDD, 64bit Win7), hopefully tomorrow, if I have time to spare.

 

Meanwhile, are you sure you're not facing any other problems with your computer's performance? Have you tried re-installing Affinity Photo? Which version of AP do you have? I think AP is a bit better after updating from 1.5 to 1.6.

 

Sorry about all the questions, haha. I'm very fascinated by all these performance issues, since I really hope Affinity would become a known competitor to Photoshop.

 

- taerigi

Dear taerigi,

thanks for testing. No, I don't have any performance issues. Actually I have also checked windows performance tab and I have similar result on CPU. (there is no other program taking any significant amount of CPU performance or RAM space). 

Today I have also reinstalled AP and nothing changed -> the same result. I have AP 1.6.2.97 - I bought it few weeks ago.

 

Just wondering. I am not computer expert, but what I have read that for picture editing is important to have: good CPU, enough RAM and quick HDD. I have never read about necessity to have super graphic card. (this was always more connected with creating 3D objects). Isn´t like this?

Also there is nothing mentioned about GPU requirements in AP system requirements.

 

thanks! :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, adamchmiel said:

Just wondering. I am not computer expert, but what I have read that for picture editing is important to have: good CPU, enough RAM and quick HDD. I have never read about necessity to have super graphic card. (this was always more connected with creating 3D objects). Isn´t like this?

Also there is nothing mentioned about GPU requirements in AP system requirements.

Yes, this is true. Most important things are good CPU and enough RAM. My thoughts were in the rendering part: everything you see on the screen comes through the GPU. So, if Affinity Photo needs the CPU to do the editing, it takes a bit performance from the integrated GPU, and that would cause lag you see while brushing.

 

But. I was wrong. I did the testing with this lower end laptop (Intel Core i5-4300U 1.90 - 2.90 GHz, Intel® HD Graphics 4400, 8 GB RAM). The brush strokes were still smooth enough and quite real-time. My zoom level was 19 % and yours in the video is 16 %, so it can't be that either.

 

The main difference in the performance settings is that I have "Use precise clipping" checked and you don't. I don't think this makes much difference.

 

All in all, your hardware should be capable to run AP smoothly. I think the problem might be somewhere around power saving settings or over heating prevention. All performance and power settings should be set to "best performance" so Windows wouldn't block the performance. My next step could be cleaning the fans from dust, and re-installing a clean Windows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi man,

great support from you! I have run one "stupid" test by my own - I was editing photo (as on my video) and I was checking GPU usage - it was not more then 5%. CPU was close to 100% though. Nevertheless if it runs on slow machine smoothly, this shall be not an issue.

 

I will try to reinstal Windows and lets see - will let you know.

GPU.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seem to recall someone from the Affinity team saying that (on Windows?) AP makes very little use of the GPU, and handles most functions in the CPU.


-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.258 Beta
Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.258 Beta
Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.270 Beta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/12/26 at 6:44 PM, adamchmiel said:

Hi,

I have similar issues as mentioned here. Namely:

  • Raw file opens too long (over 20 sec)
  • When I insert one layer, invert it and try to brush it it is impossible for me to work. 

I have tried basically everything what was here recommended - nothing worked

For better understanding I am attaching:

  • video - it is real time. 
  • picture which was edited
  • my computer specs - (sry, in CZ language, but you will understand)

Please let me know if you have any solution. If not, I would like to ask for reimbursement - I believe you understand that it is not possible for me work like that.

Affinity Photo 27.12.2017 1_17_57Trim.mp4

DSC_3045.NEF

Computer Specs.PNG

I have this problem as well with slow brush rendering. Even with smaller brushes, depending on texture quality, it is pretty slow.


Microsoft Windows 10 Home (Build 17134)
Intel Core i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40Ghz
16GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 (2 displays connected @ 1x1080p; 1x4K)
WACOM Intuos4 Large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

I seem to recall someone from the Affinity team saying that (on Windows?) AP makes very little use of the GPU, and handles most functions in the CPU.

 

Yep, indeed, that's a weak cpu itself (the "U" versions tend to be, also look at the top speed, 2,4, too slow for large brushes....The "i7" in this very case is little more than a marketing gimmick, here, sadly...) but as a matter of fact, he has a point: He can't work like that, indeed, if he does brush work (my setup for now is am using other apps for the painting stages, but my plan is to be able to use AP for everything, so am interested here... ;)  ) 

 

So, yep, he's right, and yep, he might have realized that in other apps he can paint smoothly. But one another notice here: To really compare, he should open a big raw file (is not just a 1080p file, look at the size of the brush compared to the image) a 413 pixels brush and add a layer in the other apps to compare. And pretty few have this and brush for painting... Because comparing it with a low res 100px brush in CSP or even just MS Paint, wouldn't be fair.... I mean, there's a hardware issue here, and there also a software one, of course. Both.

 

There might be also that A.Photo when opened a file as raw, is lacking some sort of optimization for painting operations. About that , zero idea, the coders would know....

 

The cpu (a mobile one) is really underpowered, for those that are quite shocked after seeing that video. A machine like that rarely handles serious heavy operations smoothly.  Consider that the i7 in this case is not an i7 as per definition. Is one of those very shady things Intel does from time to time, sadly. In my book, and to be fair to intel purchasers, they should stick to calling it PENTIUM or i3 as much...as is what it is, even more, an i3 6100, 7100, or quite more, 8100 is surely WAY faster.... despite not being an i7, not even an i5. This CPU is just two cores! And four threads (while non U versions, regular i7 cpus have almost all 4 cores, 8 threads, and late coffelake gen is 6 cores, 12 threads). With current intel gen, this would not even match a Pentium (understanding the naming they gave to current 2 cores, NOT the pre-duo core, single core cpus Intell called in its days Pentium, which last one was the Pentium 4 (then the Pentium D, but that's another story of a not very nice cpu). So... pair the fact of being there just 2 physical cores that, as there's no turbo acceleration, max speed it can reach is 2.4 mhz. Again, today one should aim to at least to 3gz, at least in Windows. Same that with ram, a bare minimum is 8gb, at least for image work. (I'd say indeed 16, and for this kind of heavy files work, ideal is 32 of good speed...wait, no... seems in this cpu only 16 gb is possible. Still, is a fair amount. DDR 3 only, max 1600hz, of course.). If the cpu (and Windows is ALWAYS doing some stuff in the background) is doing sth else at the time, besides the expected low performance, it'd punish it even more...

 

EDIT: Sorry . My bad. It has indeed support for turbo!!  Man an advice here to see if it improves you situation. In the BIOS setup menu (no need to flash the bios, nothing complex) just go to the pertinent setting and activate turbo! Your CPU DOES reach 3 GHZ. I'm not saying it's gonna counter the 2 only cores situation and being the CPU quite  low, but i 've seen machines having a entire new life for just 600HZ of difference. Try it !  is not "overclocking", nothing dangerous. My system is from 2009, works great, has turbo activated since start, never an issue !  It come so just as it avoids a bit of extra noise or heat, being a mobile. But totally is sth any designer or whatever must activate. That your sys info on Windows says is only 2.4 - 2.4 tells me you might have turbo deactivated by default in the BIOS setup. (to access it varies from one PC to another, can be F2 key, F5, del key...) .It's not only benefit this situation, but also the general usage of the laptop. Just pay attention to temps (there are utilities to monitor this, and they're free) ,just in case they deactivated by default maybe as is a model tending to overheat. That'd be a total flaw in production, tho, as any computer must be able to  activate turbo with no danger, if it over heats, is a faulty unit... But seen it in some (very rare) cases. Chances are it'd be perfectly fine, just a ton faster in everything. But just in case, doesn't hurt to monitor temps specially under heavy load, editing the raw, playing or etc.

 

All my point is : Yep, there's room for optimization for brushes lag, this I detected in AP's public beta times...We all would love a number of improvements (they'll surely come ;) ) in the brush system.  But the issue gets magnified in low powered CPUs (absolutely no offense intended... Mine is way older than yours, and quite terrible in performance with... virtually any application.  ), specially when trying to deal with a raw file. This machine is not though for that, is merely for light browsing in the laptop, and little more (again, no pun intended, is just what it was designed for....) . I doubt this machine would deal stuff well , same file, same actions, in a CC 2018 PS. Go try it, I'm almost 200% certain it'd be far from comfortable....

 

One way or the other, I don't know about legal terms, time for legal refund needed, etc, etc. But as a legal stuff ignorant, I'd be to think he'll get the refund, as he cannot use the software as he intended, -even if both the hardware and software would be to blame-  specially if there's a grace period for refund and his purchase is yet within that period...


Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz,  8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.  Wacom Intuos 4 XL.
Affinity PHOTO 1.7.x --> AMAZING. Getting there for painting. Temporary trick  (Windows - only) for better "alt" key color picking configured in a Wacom Intuos Pro pen's side button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×