You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I bought Affinity on 17 June 2017 and I would lşke to refund it. The problem with Affinity is I am familiar with Adobe Photoshop and I am not good at Affinity.

I tried to use it, I asked many questions but it is hard to change from Adobe to Affinity.

How can I refund it?

Thank you

• Staff

Hi Voyager1,

If you are using the Mac version you will need to contact the Mac App Store Support team to request a refund. If you are using the Windows version you will need to contact affinityreturns@serif.com and request a refund.

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

I don't know about MAS refunds, but the OP appears to be a Windows user. As the purchase was made almost a month ago, the refund period has already expired.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

"We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Affinity purchase. If you are not satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return it within a 14 day period after receipt of your product to receive a full refund."

Affinity Photo - Affinity Designer - Affinity Publisher | macOS Sonoma (14.2) on 16GB MBP14 2021 with 2.4 versions

Hi,

I bought the product 29 days ago. During the first week, I asked many questions on the forms because I am not familiar with Affinity (please review my form activities). I really cannot use Affinity properly.  That means I am not satisfied. I thought that every software has a 30-day refund policy so I haven't been a rush.  Also, 10 days after buying Affinity, I have to go on vacation so I couldn't write my refund demand because of lack of the internet connection.

So I really want to refund and really need it.

Thank you

1 hour ago, voyager1 said:

I thought that every software has a 30-day refund policy

Software refund policies vary enormously. Some companies will offer refunds for 60 days or more after purchase, others for only 7 working days or even just 7 calendar days. You really do need to check the terms and conditions carefully, especially if you "have to" go on vacation shortly after making your purchase.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Hi,

Thank you very much to Affinity 100% satisfaction policy without 100% satisfaction!

I will no longer use Affinity. If someone wants to use Affinity I can donate my license because I am going to turn to Photoshop I couldn't use Affinity as Photoshop as  100% satisfied

Thank you @Alfred giving me for your counsel.

Thank you

voyager1, just in case you don't know, this is Adobe's general refund policy. You must make the request for a refund within 14 days of receipt of an app; you may have 30 days total to return the item for a refund, depending on who you bought it from & what country you and/or the seller are in. Some resellers will not permit refunds on software products at all, regardless of the manufacturer's refund policy.

You really do need to check the refund terms, not just for software but for any product you buy.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7