You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I know this has been brought up before, but I haven't seen a specific topic or response to it. Is there any chance of getting an undo gesture of some kind? Reaching down to the bottom right of the screen every time is pretty inconvenient, and especially when drawing I don't frequently have a keyboard connected to use cmd+z.

Thanks!

I concur this is a must for mobile applications. I believe rotate needs to be looked into as well (sketching and illustrating shouldn't be stalled by having to switch to a tool to rotate the canvas, it kills the natural habitual motion). Procreate is definitely something to take notes from.

• Staff
6 hours ago, Sullyman said:

I concur this is a must for mobile applications. I believe rotate needs to be looked into as well (sketching and illustrating shouldn't be stalled by having to switch to a tool to rotate the canvas, it kills the natural habitual motion). Procreate is definitely something to take notes from.

You can turn on rotate gesture for all tools in Preference from the Home Screen..

In recent betas, you will have Undo buttons even when the interface is hidden. Which is great, but I concur that a dedicated undo gesture would be very welcome. Procreate does it indeed very intuitively.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.