You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

You know that picture that comes with the frame?

tcarisland

A few months ago, my employer (a "mom and pop" frame store that, among other things, produce their own frames) asked me to dig up an image, put on the logo, the website and the frame size and create what he called a "face paper" for our locally produced frames.

So I dug up a photograph of a fox I took five years ago at a park and did just that.

The art boards came in handy, but this type of job feels like something I should have done in InDesign or the upcoming Publisher.

This is the result.

IMGP3416.jpg

IMGP3447.jpg

IMGP3452.jpg

IMGP3458.jpg

Even if your feelings about the tool used leave you questioning the method, the results are great and your employers are likely very happy.You've chosen pleasing complimentary colors and provided realistic shadows... what else could you want? Nice job IMHO!

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop