You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Refine selection ios11

My new iPad pro arrived yesterday and I downloaded Affinity Photo immediately. I'm an Affinity Photo user on my mac and the first thing I've tried was refine selection with some awkward results! So I've tried the interactive tutorial and I get exactly the same result as before (awkward again). Shortly... the brush leave around my image artefacts and inside my image (where no brush has passed there are some unwanted trasparency). I've followed exactly the interactive tutorial, same brush size and all... and it's really annoying. I'm sure that is due to ios11 beta, but I'm developing upgrades for my apps to take advantages of drag&drop in ios11, so I can't roll back to ios10.

• Staff
37 minutes ago, redvex said:

Sorry Meb. 

I've sent my mail to apply for beta testing on friday, but I've not received any notice. I know that it's a manual process... but... has my mail arrived?

Hi redvex,
As explained this is a manual process and TestFlight also imposes limits on how many users are allowed to participate in the Beta so it may take a little until you receive an e-mail if we already have reached the limit. In this last case users not actively using the Beta will be "thrown out" to give place for new users so it may take a little until you receive an invite.

1 hour ago, MEB said:

Hi redvex,
As explained this is a manual process and TestFlight also imposes limits on how many users are allowed to participate in the Beta so it may take a little until you receive an e-mail if we already have reached the limit. In this last case users not actively using the Beta will be "thrown out" to give place for new users so it may take a little until you receive an invite.

Sure no problem, i know well TestFlight, I use it for my apps too... infact I’ve only asked if my email has arrived ^_^ 

• 3 months later...