Paige

AD - Separate Mode (missing tool bar)

Hello,
My tool bar is missing when I am in <Separate Mode> even when it is checked in the view menu.
I reset the tools but still no luck. My assumption is that it was moved off screen into the great void beyond the screen.
I tried connecting to a secondary screen to possibly find it but it's still not visible.

How do I recover it?

Merci :)
Paige

Hi Paige

Usually clicking on show tools or sow toolbar in the view menu will bring it back/. If this is not the case start the app with ctrl held down and when the dialog appears press clear. When the app starts again if you go back in to separated mode you should see them toolbars again

cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

I am having the exact same issue when using my MacBook Pro (2017) on a separate 4K Monitor. In Separate Mode I am missing my toolbar. At first I saw it on my laptop screen, but not when the external display was connected. No chance of bringing it back. I had do delete the Affinity Folder in ~/Library/Container. Now it is the other way around. I can see the tool bar when my laptop is connected to the external monitor. But it disappears again as soon as I disconnect the monitor and try to work only on my Laptop screen.

Kind Regards

Tim