You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export Looks Slightly Different

I am editing some RAW photos and when I export them they look slightly different, the brightness and contrast is a bit off. Any ideas why? This is on an IPAD Pro. These are screenshots of the differences, 0075 is on Affinity, 0076 is the export on iCloud.

IMG_0076.PNG

IMG_0075.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. 
The photo is edited to perfection in AP on iPad Pro 10", the print proofing (I forget the name) is applied so I can check the photo looks correct in the color space and I export.. 

Now, both on my cruddy work desktop, my 2013 Macbook Pro, and the very bright Samsung TV I use as a PC monitor at home the image comes out much darker than on my iPad. In fact, I'm having to absolutely jam up the brightness of the image to washed-out levels before it will export as anything close to what's displayed on other monitors. It is infuriating, and makes it extremely difficult to do any exposure and color correction work on the iPad. It's a terrible disappointment. I don't think it's exclusive to AP, since screenshots from the iPad also export much darker. But there should definitely be some way, some overlay, with which one can correct this.