You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Straighten image creates distortion

I am slowly feeling my way through this program. I work strictly with jpgs. No RAW files. I tried the straighten function using the crop tool as specified (choose crop tool, select straighten, draw line, release mouse). When the image straightens, there is a noticeable amount of distortion in the image. Am I doing something wrong?

I'd like to add the image to show you what I mean. You can see in the "before" image that the text--especially the smaller text--is clear and readable. I straightened the image just slightly ("after") and you can [hopefully] see that the smaller text is now wobbly and not as clear as it was. You can also see that the second letter "E" in the word "SUPER-SHELL" (larger text at the bottom) has a curve to it. There are also other minor distortion throughout the image.

Can I please get a response to this? Also need a response to my earlier question:

I am unable to batch process jpgs. This is critical in order for this software to be of use to me.

after.afphoto

before.afphoto

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.