You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Creepy hands through skin

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if someone know a solution for combining texture of one photo in to another. I was trying to make a look alike picture as 'Schermafbeelding..'. It looks like there are hands under the skin. I have tried to get the same results by combining picture 'Back.jpg' with 'apisteuti-deilia.jpg'. Sadly, I can't make it work...

I have tried to use blending modes like 'Multiply', 'Screen' and 'Soft light'. But I always struggle with the fact you can see more than the hands. It makes the picture darker at the place where the picture of the hands are pasted. I have tried to cover unnecessary parts by using a mask, higher up the contrast, used curves to make minimalize greys. But you can see on the right side of picture 'Back' that isn't good enough.

I hope you have an answer...

Thanks in advance!

post-31401-0-60102700-1499905440_thumb.jpg

post-31401-0-49828900-1499905453_thumb.jpg

post-31401-0-66827700-1499905460_thumb.jpg

You could try the Displace filter.

It maps texture from the layer below. I am not 100% sure if it will do what you want but it is worth a look.

There is a Serif video, search for ...  Affinity Photo Displacement

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

• 7 months later...