You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Batch process issue

So I tried my first batch process just as a test. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but it is not working.

I added about 5 large jpgs that I wanted to resize into the source list. The first issue is that when I check "Save Into" (to select another location), it does NOT uncheck "save into original location." In other words, both radio buttons stay checked.

The larger issue is that the OK button at the bottom is grayed out rendering the batch process feature unusable.

I can't imagine that I'm doing something wrong. It seems like a pretty simple procedure.

I'm on a Macbook Pro using Lion 10.7.5

RE: my initial post above:

After some research on your batch processing feature, I'm guessing the reason I can't get batch process to work is because you can only batch process RAW files. Is this correct?

I shoot strictly for the internet. My photos do not have to be beautiful. Therefore, all the files I upload to my laptop are jpgs. I often need to resize over 100 images at a time. I would hate to do these all individually.

Is there a solution to this?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.