Sign in to follow this  
BrianRw

Odd behavior with iCloud.

Good morning, afternoon, or evening.

If have been using AP on my iPad she nice its release and am on the current version

From the beginning I have not seen the AP folder on iCloud when attempting to import or export a project, as I have seen in tutorials and screenshots.

Yesterday I was working with AP on my MacBook and noticed the AP folder had appeared in my iCloud Drive.

The morning, I started up AP on my iPad with the intention of continuing some work on a project I had started on my MacBook. When looked at the iCloud when attempting to import the project the AP folder was missing.

In an attempt to investigat further, I used the iCloud Drive app for n my iPhone. There it was, the AP folder, contents intact.

The iCloud Drive app on my iPad does not show the folder. Nor does the AP app.

Just thought I'd report my findings. Thanks for a great product.

B

Hi BrianRw,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

We are aware of a few issues with Affinity app's folders on iCloud and are working to fix this. It may take some time until you have the folder available but it will eventually appear.

The only thing i can suggest for now is to check if you have the Affinity Photo folder enabled in the iOS settings app: open the Setting app, click on your username on top (on the left side) then i Cloud on the right and scroll down until you find Affinity Photo - it should be enabled by default.