You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Some recent work

motoko

Here's a few examples of the work I'm doing with AD. I usually start with a hand drawn piece (pen, ink, marker) than scan, convert to vector (unfortunately not in AD (yet) and do additional processing with AD. (sorry for the big images, not sure where I can scale in the post)

avatars-000127891661-wl2879-t500x500.jpg

MOOD24015-COVER-770x770.png
trapped-A4-770x1089.png
FB_AnaloQ_002.png

Very nice!  Have you worked at all with linoleum or woodcut printmaking?  Because that seems like it would be right up your alley!  :-)  Bold, sumptuous blacks and whites with striking reds.  Now I want to go buy some more linoleum . . . and some red ink. 

Ha ha... Thanks guys. I've been drawing on and off for the better part of my life, but had a six year break while I was focusing on music. Just recently picked up my pens again. 

I've thinking about woodcut and lino's but wanted to build up some solid foundation with the pens and markers first. So far I've been primarily working with paper, pigma microns and design markers. But I'm looking into getting started with brush pens / brushes and ink and working on canvas with acrylic markers as well. 

As for AD I'm looking forward to getting more into coloring. Analog inking and digital coloring. I really like the workflow in AD and feel I can pick up pretty quickly.