You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Splash Screen Art - Advance masking effects & Image extracting

ronniemcbride

Feel better Matt! Ohh and wipe down the post button before and after you click it! I dont want to get sick.

Feel better @MattP. Stay off the processed foods and hit the fresh fruits and veggies to help your body heal...

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

• Staff

Thanks everyone! :) Your good wishes obviously worked because my son slept better last night - he's only 2 but has diabetes and his numbers have been very scary recently thanks to a dreadful cold we've all been sharing. We nearly ended up in hospital again over the weekend with it, so hopefully we're past that now and things will return to normal :)

*presses Post button*

*wipes Post button*

*coughs*

*wipes Post button again*

:)

Welcome Hvy

hey guys im very new here, can you please post a video on how to do that masking technique? thanks

Welcome Hvy,

It is simple with AD. Use the pixel selection tools to make a selection then use the refine function.

If it still confusing to you how refine works then check out the last post in this thread Its a demonstration for the AP Beta but it will works for AD as well.

Alternatively, you can check out my tutorial in making a custom smoke brush in my youtube channel. I also demonstrate other tips & tutorials in my channel.

If you're looking for a complete course that will get you up to speed with AD then check out the link in my signature below.

Banners for all occasions - and very nice, too!

MacBook Pro 11,2,  Intel i7 4 core, 8Gb RAM, Graphics Intel Iris Pro.

iPad Pro 11.4,  256Gb, 10.5 Retina, A10X Fusion chip, Apple pencil

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

The Win-10 laptop is on permanent loan to my daughter......

My Flickr Album

Feel better Matt! Ohh and wipe down the post button before and after you click it! I dont want to get sick.

Look what I found...more importantly where I found it! Quick someone, wipe this one down!

http://educationresources.serif.com/creating_multimedia_website/1_multimedia_around_us/images/scimorph.jpg

scimorph.jpg

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111