You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

At the outset I need to say that the freezing occurs sometimes as I expand my knowledge! I have now been using adjustment layers successfully as per the tutorials. On occasions the window freezes. My work around is the dependable CTL ALT DEL which usually unfreezes the display. On other occasions it closes Affinity Pro down. I wonder if I am being to quick with keying my mouse? My PC  has an Intel Corei7 and the display use Nvidia Quadro. I recently had a windows update - was that the problem?

Your advice please as I wish to master this!  Many thanks, Mike

• 4 weeks later...

The "warpfix"  was, in the end, temporary and fired me to carry out further research! My interest is now on Nividia Quadro and a multitude of settings. I have attached a word doc showing my current settings for Affinity Photo. My PC has 16Gb of RAM but can still struggle when working in Photo Persona. I shoot raw and start in Develop. Viewing all seven (actually I can see 8 columns!) cores, they "bottom" out during processing and, on occasions, freeze the screen for a few (25) seconds. Is this normal or can I make some setting changes? Good advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Mike

Nividia Settings.docx