You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How can I join 2 photos in the simplest way?

Hey guys,

I've been working on some time lapses for the last few weeks and I'm ready to create my videos

I have a lot of photos and I wanted to flip every photo to create a mirror copy - did that easily with batch photo processing in affinity photo

Now I want to take the original and the mirror and join them together - but I can't see how to do that

Can anyone help out? And if possible, a way to do it is as a batch process since I have over 600 pairs to join

Thank you

Chintan

Now I want to take the original and the mirror and join them together - but I can't see how to do that

You should be able to do that quite easily in your video software by aligning two tracks, one with the original images and the other with the mirrored copies. You could probably have created the mirrored copies there, too.

What video software are you using, and on what platform?

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

You should be able to do that quite easily in your video software by aligning two tracks, one with the original images and the other with the mirrored copies. You could probably have created the mirrored copies there, too.

What video software are you using, and on what platform?

I'm using videomach - I haven't seen such an option anywhere though

Thanks. It looks as though VideoMach is specifically geared towards converting sequences of images to video (or vice versa) and slowing down high-speed footage or creating time-lapse videos. However, the 'Parallel View' feature (showing multiple videos side-by-side) might do what you want.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)