You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Update and iOS 11beta

I suspect that this is may be a problem that the latest release of Affinity Photo has with iOS 11beta, but I have been unable to download the update to my iPad Air 2 since I found out about it yesterday.

Is this a known problem? Or, might there be a problem with the App Store and its servers? I have no problem updating other apps that are currently running on my iPad.

Ken R

It now appears that this problem has been resolved.

I followed sunilhoon's example, as stated in the thread Affinity Photo for iPad - 1.6.3 (in News and Information).

I deleted Affinity Photo 1.6.2 from my iPad, and then tried once more to download Affinity Photo 1.6.3 from the App store. This time the download went smoothly and was a success. The download did pause for a couple of minutes at the 75% point (exactly where the previous download attempts to update Affinity Photo 1.6.2 would fail), after which the progress continued to the end.

Ken R

Hi Krist,

You can join the Apple Developer Program for a fee to access the early beta releases for developers, or you can sign up for the Apple Beta Software Program to use the beta software that is released to the general public.

This is the link for the Apple Beta Software Program: https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

Ken R