You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Navigator studio

First: Congrats on photo for iPad, amazing!!!

An idea to increase functionality of the Navigator studio panel: it would be great if it had a mode to display the area around the cursor at a user defined zoom level, ie, 1:1, 2:1, etc.... almost like a live loupe. This would be great for getting a detail view of brushwork or for selections, without loosing the big picture....

Of course this can currently be done using a second window, but I thought integrating it into the UI would be more elegant and a smoother experience....

Cheers!

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

This is a pretty good idea, Ronny!

(Though you seem to have posted in the wrong thread …  ;))

As soon as it gets moved to the iPad Beta forum, I’ll post my follow-up suggestion: I would like to have the option of using the cool live loupe for the Pen tool also when I am using the Apple Pencil. Though the pencil is thinner than any of my fingers, think “Hansel and Gretel,” it is still an object that interferes with the screen view. So in some situations it would be great to have this additional little helper …  B)

Thanks Alex! I'd like to see it implemented on desktop and mobile Affinity products!

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.