Sign in to follow this  
Ferolu

Please put on Appstore the previous one version

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, Ferolu. :)

Instead of simply declaring the current version to be "useless", perhaps you could describe the bug(s) you have encountered. Without this information, the developers won't know what you think needs fixing.

I don't know how backups work on an iPad, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't reinstate the previous version of an app from its backup location.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.12.86 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)

I have had issues with this 1.6.3 update. So I thought I would delete the App and reinstall. I was surprised to see that to reinstall, my Purchased List had 1.6.2 available, then you could update to 1.6.3. Or, in your case,not. That was yesterday, I'm assuming 1.6.2 is still there today

First issue I've noticed today since updating was the mask selections no longer work. There's no marquee selection showing. After drawing or painting a mask. Unless there's an option to turn it on?