hexaae

AP: add Mesh Wrap as Live filter

Please, can you add Mesh Wrap to Live filters? I need it as a live filter for Embedded documents sources manipulation.

This way it will be easy to replace the image (in the Embedded document) and keep the deformed mesh intact.

ASUS G751JY [intel HM87 Lynx Point, i7-4860HQ, 24GB DDR3L 2133MHz, GTX 980M, 4GB GDDR5, G-Sync], Windows 10 x64, display: LG Philips LGD046C 17", desktop res: 1080p 75Hz, Audio: Realtek, Competition Pro USB arcade joystick SpeedLink SL-6603-SPORTS-EU, XBox One Bluetooth controller, Microsoft PN7-00004 Bluetooth mouse

Totally second that.

For all kinds of mockups, this feature is absolutely essential.

Things like apparel, packaging or interior design mockups...

Most of the time you have to use Mesh Wrap on an object for realism.

But you have to be able to replace an image quickly.

In Photoshop you have your mockup with necessary filters and especially Mesh wrap applied to a Smart Object. Then you just replace the image inside the smart object and you get instant results. Having Mesh Wrap as live-filter on Embedded documents in AP, would be a game changer.

It's probably the one missing thing for me to be able to move over completely from Photoshop to Affinity Photo, since I work with mockups every day.

I was thinking about the same: adding more (or all, if possible) Filters as Live Filters.

Best regards!

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: Hot to do High Quality Art :: Mesh Warp / Distort Tool Considerations

Sigh, still nothing?

Missing_Mesh_Wrap_live_filter.jpg

ASUS G751JY [intel HM87 Lynx Point, i7-4860HQ, 24GB DDR3L 2133MHz, GTX 980M, 4GB GDDR5, G-Sync], Windows 10 x64, display: LG Philips LGD046C 17", desktop res: 1080p 75Hz, Audio: Realtek, Competition Pro USB arcade joystick SpeedLink SL-6603-SPORTS-EU, XBox One Bluetooth controller, Microsoft PN7-00004 Bluetooth mouse

Still nothing in 1.7.1?

Still nothing in 1.7.2 for Windows? :(

I see this thread is now under "Older Feedback & Suggestion Posts" which is locked. Should we move it under current Feature requests... section?