You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AP: add Mesh Wrap as Live filter

Please, can you add Mesh Wrap to Live filters? I need it as a live filter for Embedded documents sources manipulation.

This way it will be easy to replace the image (in the Embedded document) and keep the deformed mesh intact.

ROG-mini-22x13.pngASUS Gaming Laptop GL703GS CPU: i7-8750H,  RAM: 32GB DDR4@2666,  Gfx: GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, Screen: G-Sync AUO B173HAN03.2 17" 1080p 144Hz, HD: SSD + NVMe,  Audio: Realtek HD (ALC295),  Controllers: Hori Fighting Stick Mini, XBox One bt controller, ROG Strix Carry wireless/bt mouse.

• 6 months later...

Totally second that.

For all kinds of mockups, this feature is absolutely essential.

Things like apparel, packaging or interior design mockups...

Most of the time you have to use Mesh Wrap on an object for realism.

But you have to be able to replace an image quickly.

In Photoshop you have your mockup with necessary filters and especially Mesh wrap applied to a Smart Object. Then you just replace the image inside the smart object and you get instant results. Having Mesh Wrap as live-filter on Embedded documents in AP, would be a game changer.

It's probably the one missing thing for me to be able to move over completely from Photoshop to Affinity Photo, since I work with mockups every day.

• 1 month later...

I was thinking about the same: adding more (or all, if possible) Filters as Live Filters.

Best regards!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sigh, still nothing?

Missing_Mesh_Wrap_live_filter.jpg

ROG-mini-22x13.pngASUS Gaming Laptop GL703GS CPU: i7-8750H,  RAM: 32GB DDR4@2666,  Gfx: GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, Screen: G-Sync AUO B173HAN03.2 17" 1080p 144Hz, HD: SSD + NVMe,  Audio: Realtek HD (ALC295),  Controllers: Hori Fighting Stick Mini, XBox One bt controller, ROG Strix Carry wireless/bt mouse.

• 9 months later...

Still nothing in 1.7.1?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still nothing in 1.7.2 for Windows? :(

I see this thread is now under "Older Feedback & Suggestion Posts" which is locked. Should we move it under current Feature requests... section?

• 5 months later...

Still waiting... :(

DDS support + this and hundreds of users will definitely uninstall PhotoShop from their HD.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...