Sign in to follow this  
Neshiah474

Eyedropper/colour picker tool

I've been checking this and it's working fine for me. Are you using the Colour Picker Tool on the left toolbar or from the Colour Studio? If you are using the one from the Colour Studio you have to tap the small colour well on the right of the icon to actually apply/use the colour. 

If you are using the Colour Picker Tool from the toolbar on left it should pick and apply the colour immediately as long as Auto-apply on the context toolbar on bottom is enabled.

Ok. I've discovered that when using the colour picker on the left tool bar you have to move your finger a tad to get the sampling circle to appear. The colour is then selected. This changes the colour in the colour studio but does not make the colour usable until you tap on the small circle to the right of the dropper icon.

Hi. Thanks for your response. It seems that the eye dropper on the left tool bar works with my finger tip if I press and then move my fingertip a bit-but not if I keep it motionless on the image. Auto Apply doesn't change the colour of the paint in the context menu, I have to tap upon the small circle to the right of the colour picker icon in the colour studio to change the colour in the paint brush context menu. It's not the end of the world, obviously. I still consider AP IOS to be amazing